Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Week 2 of Summer school...

This last weekend I was able to drive back out to California for my best friends birthday and to pick up Tonka's older smaller brother, Guinness. I left after class on Friday and arrived Friday evening. My mom and I went and saw Kung Foo Panda, I highly recommend it. Saturday was Kristen's party and I took a tons of pictures.

Tonka, Guinness and I all drove back Sunday afternoon and have been hunkering down from the heat. Poor Guinness didn't listen yesterday and went out onto the asphalt in the middle of the day and burned his toes. It was very sad, he kept crying. Yesterday I went and saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall with a friend and I highly recommend it. It was very funny. Not much else is going on right now. I am helping my friend Janelle with some last minute wedding details most days and planning her bridal shower (if anyone has any ideas or suggestions I am always looking for some creative ideas).
I might be going back to work for the family I was working for before part time once I am done with summer school but I would also like to find some kind of an internship for the summer so if anyone knows of any good ones please let me know.

No comments: