Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nap Time

I am a person who needs a good solid 8 - 10 hours of sleep every night to be my fun charming self and not be grumpy. The last two nights this has not occurred so I have been needing to resort to nap time, however, the world seems to be against this. Everyone seems to call or text or come over during nap time causing me to not be able to sleep. To most it may just be that you are grumpy from not getting enough sleep that is unfortunately not me though. I have an awful immune system and when I don't get my required sleep I get ill. At this very moment I can feel my lymph nodes enlarging and eyes are burning meaning only one thing is to come of all this and that is sickness. So to all of you who wake me during nap time I send you my germs and hope you think twice about calling me when I am trying to sleep!

P.S. for those of you who are not generally around me when I am sick I tend to be a bit of a drama queen and you should probably not answer your phones when I call either :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am very sorry the world does not want you to get nap time. I still maintain that it is trying to tell you you're too old for nap time and it's not allowed anymore. I hope you did not catch my cold. I'm very good at sending them to you and Janelle.

LOL, I'm glad you warned everyone of your sickly ways. Because you're so not exaggerating. :)