Friday, April 17, 2009

Some pictures from the last month

For my birthday this year we had a murder mystery birthday party. It was a lot of fun and totally different. This is me with my giant cupcake that my friend Janelle made me. It was very tasty


Nate, Dani and I went to a wedding for Nate's coworker. It was a mormon wedding and Dani and I looked scandalous even though we tried to cover up.



Sophie and I at Ann's 30th surprise birthday party. Chrissy and I took the babies to Disneyland for their spring break which happened to work out so we could all go to the party :)


Thomas, Ann, and I playing rock band at the party. We could be like the Partridge family or something haha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like it when you post photos. Also, I really like the blue dress you wore to the Mormon wedding.