Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wedding Fun!

Last weekend was Janelle and Jesse's wedding up in Sedona, AZ. The wedding was a ton of fun other than the fact that the weather didn't want to cooperate with us and it rained.


The pictures are the best part so I went ahead and loaded all the ones I have for your viewing pleasure. I had the joy of puppy sitting for Janelle and Jesse's goldendoodle Hayden while they went on their honeymoon to Maine. I can't wait to get my boys back from California.

Friday my parents divorce was final so now as far as I am concerned I have no father other than the one in Heaven. If that wasn't enough for one day my boyfriend and I broke up Friday also. That's about it for the time being. School and work are what consume my days and hopefully I will find a second job soon enough so that I don't have quite so much free time.

ASU football season started last week and so far we are 2-0 Go Devils!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The dog is cute but not as cute as Tonka or Guiness. Now those two are very cute.

Nell said...

Hayden is soo FUN! I think he is cuter than G and Tonk! hahaha okay they all can tie!

You are a beautiful bridesmaid!